Seneca, SCLake Keowee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram serves Seneca, SC, by providing a great selection of new and pre-owned Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram models, as well as service, repairs, parts and finance options. If you are searching for a dealership with excellent customer service and friendly salespeople, look no further than Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
- Ram Cat Alley Historic District
- Lake Hartwell
- The Bell Gallery
- Lunney House Museum: The Lunney House Museum is a 1909 Queen Anne style bungalow, carriage house and two seater outhouse.
- Historic Ballenger House: Built by Mr. G.W. Ballenger in approximately 1925. This property remained in the family until it was donated to the Seneca Woman's Club as a meeting place for local clubs.
Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Serving Seneca, SC
At our dealership, we are dedicated to providing our customers with top-tier automotive service. When you shop at Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, you'll discover such conveniences as:
- Service on the fly -- schedule service while you are away on vacation or business
- Service shuttle
- Parts and accessories center
- ASE-Certified technicians
Our main priority is providing our community with excellent customer service, a friendly environment, noteworthy financing options and fantastic cars that have a competitive price tag! Stop by and visit us today to discover why Lake Keowee Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is one of the leading Dodge, Jeep, Ram and Chrysler dealerships in the Upstate area!
About Seneca, SC
Found in the Golden Corner of South Carolina, the city of Seneca was named for an Indian village that settled there in the 1700s. Officially incorporated in 1873, Seneca was started as a railroad town because of its ideal location. Over the years Seneca became an important shipping point for cotton, before transitioning to a textile city in the 1890s. However, it wasn't until the formation of Lake Hartwell in 1963 that Seneca began to grow significantly. Retirees began moving to the area, favoring the warmer climate and lake recreation. As a result, the city's population grew from the numerous communities that were built around the lake. Once Lake Keowee and Lake Jocassee were constructed in the 1970s, Seneca solidified itself as a thriving, prosperous city, boasting a wide array of watersports and other attractions for people of all ages. Seneca is also home to United States Senator, Lindsay Graham.